Thank You for visiting karenmillenonline. If you need support, please email us at email@example.com. We are always at your service with support 24*7.
April 25, 2016 Ronald Rodriguez
- Danone bids to revive ailing Brazil dairy businessDanone is reviewing all facets of its dairy business in Brazil in a bid to try to improve its performance, CFO Cécile Cabanis has said, after the Activia maker saw a double-digit decline in sales during the third quarter.
- Germany's Fuchs Group acquires UK's Bart Ingredients Fuchs Group, Germany's largest spice producer, has bought UK herbs and spices company Bart Ingredients.
- Yowie confectionery arrives in CanadaAustralian confectioner Yowie Group said its products will now be available at select Canadian retailers as the company builds on its expansion beyond its biggest market in the US.
- Colombia's Colombina targets $1bn sales from health drive, international expansion - interviewColombina, the Colombia-based food manufacturer, has enjoyed solid growth in the last decade and, to maintain its performance, it is looking towards its growing line of healthier products and its international businesses. Ivan Castano spoke to marketing vice president Jose Fernando Ochoa and CEO Cesar Caicedo to hear more about the company's plans.
- NZ 'chipocalypse' - PepsiCo looks to Australia to boost suppliesPepsiCo's business in New Zealand has turned to its operations in Australia for production as the snacks giant adjusts to a slump in the local potato crop after months of heavy rain in the country.
- Brazil's JBS temporarily shuts beef plants due to "legal action"Brazilian meat giant JBS has temporarily suspended operations at its beef plants in the state of Mato Grosso do Sul due to "recent legal action taken against the company''.
- Kraft Heinz to buy assets from Japan's SuntoryKraft Heinz has struck a deal to acquire a range of food brands marketed in Australia and New Zealand, including Saxa salt and Gravox gravy, from Japan's Suntory Food & Beverage.
- Danone confirms CEO Emmanuel Faber to take on chairman roleDanone has confirmed Emmanuel Faber will add the position of chairman to his role as CEO.
- Italian confectioner Ferrero to buy US candy firm FerraraItalian confectionery business Ferrero has announced it is to acquire US firm Ferrara Candy Co. via an affiliated company.
- Brexit - threat to UK food security or opportunity for renewal?Brexit has been said to constitute a clear and present danger to UK food security - but what does food security mean in this context and to what extent do any opportunities offset the threats? Ben Cooper reports.
- Savencia Fromage & Dairy takes majority stake in Russian cheesemaker BelebeyFrance's Savencia Fromage & Dairy has taken a majority stake in Russian cheese maker OAO Belebey, a subsidiary of the Neral Group.
- Domty to open new distribution centre in RwandaThe board of Egypt-based Arabian Food Industries has approved establishing a new branch and distribution centre for the company in Rwanda.
- Poland weighs up ways to combat obesityPoland's health ministry is looking at a series of "comprehensive actions" to tackle rising obesity in the country, including the use of pricing measures.
- Leonardo DiCaprio adds Beyond Meat to share portfolioUS film star Leonardo DiCaprio has invested in another fledgling local food company, adding a stake in meat-free business Beyond Meat to a portfolio that includes chickpea snack brand Hippeas.
- Ferrero teams up with Unilever in Kinder ice cream ventureItalian chocolate maker Ferrero is teaming up with consumer goods giant Unilever in a new range of ice cream through the Kinder brand to be launched in select European countries in 2018.
- South Africa's Clover brings in Frantz Scheepers as new CFOSouth African dairy products group Clover Industries has appointed a new chief financial officer in the shape of Frantz Scheepers.
- Investment firm Egeria takes majority stake in Dutch BakeryNetherlands-based investment firm Egeria is taking over control of Dutch Bakery after buying a majority stake in the company, a move expected to lead to international expansion.